Sunday, April 18, 2010

Alien Movie

The aliens have landed! The aliens have landed!

And here's a movie they left behind. I can't really understand it. It doesn't have the typical human plot of boy meets girl, boy falls in love, they marry, and live happily ever after. In fact, it doesn't seem to have a plot. And no dialogue. It does have a strange kind of "musical" background. I'm guessing these aliens are communicating but in either subsonic or ultrasonic range. They may be trying to tell us something. I just done know...

ant-views from Jörg Brönnimann on Vimeo.



OK, I confess. I love ants. They are so wierd. As a kid I spent hours pestering them, watching them, puzzling about them. They simply ignored me until I imposed on them too much, then they stung me to try and give me a message, something that I definitely could understand.

No comments: