- Do a music video. Nothing says sincerity like a lyric
- Present your ideas as rap lyrics, especially if you are all Australians. Using the rap genre shows your deep "cultural (inner city) roots"
- Use a lot of profanities to show you are "serious"
- Recruit a lot of grad students and put them in white lab coats. Nothing like a lab coat to spell out "scientist" for the ignorant public
- Present your ideas in as much of an "in your face" hostile manner as possible to underline your earnestness
This video is a hare-core urban rap version of another video that shows how to sell an idea. It reminds me of that wonderful soft-sell scene in the film Cabaret where a sweetly soprano voice of a young boy starts a song at a German pub that ends with all the people joining in with all those proud Hitler youth in uniform making sure that everybody knows the love their Germany. Propaganda is always so lovely. It doesn't bother with rational argument. It goes for emotions and prejudices.
Of course Hitler ran the country into the ground, killed 5.3 million German soldiers, killed 940,000 German civilians, led to the death of between half a million and two million Germans displaced after WWII, and the death of something over 10 million non-German civilians killed by Germans as part of their ethnic "cleansing".
But you really have to love the use of propaganda rather than rational argument. It gets such wonderful results...