Tuesday, March 16, 2010

US Financial Regulation Bill

Here is a bit from the FireDogLake blog site on Senator Dodd's new financial regulation bill:
Copies of the “American Financial Stability Act of 2010″ summary and legislation are out, as well as a transcript of Chairman Dodd’s prepared statement. And he seems to have picked up some important support: Elizabeth Warren, the brainchild behind the Consumer Financial Protection Agency and a key progressive on financial regulation.
Go to that posting to get links to the underlying documents.

It is very important that Elizabeth Warren is expressing guarded support for this bill. She is someone I trust.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I trust Warren, too. I think she is on the right side... I kind of hate using the term "right" these days.

Here is a link to part of an interview with Elizabeth Warren that Kanna sent me today.