Monday, March 29, 2010

DeLong Dissects Glen Beck

Here is a lovely post by Brad DeLong on his web site...
In Case You Were Wondering: Yes, Glenn Beck *Is* the Anti-Christ

by Brad DeLong

Jesus Christ:
Esaias hath said: "The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, to preach the acceptable year of the Lord." This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears...
Glenn Beck:
I beg you, look for the words “social justice” or “economic justice” on your church website. If you find it, run as fast as you can. Social justice and economic justice –they are code words. Now, am I advising people to leave their church? Yes — if I am going to Jeremiah Wright’s church. Yes! Leave your church!
I've always thought the worst of the worst scoundrels hide amongst the religious. And I find it amazing that while the vast majority of the religious are truly wonderful, truly caring people, they never rise up and throw these fakes and evil men out of their midst!

No comments: